Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Silverchair WAG Jackie Gillies of Real Housewives of Melbourne launching new ... - Herald Sun



JACKIE Gillies has moved on from the drama around The Real Housewives of Melbourne, and in particular clashing with barrister Gina Liano.



Gillies and husband Ben Gillies, of Silverchair fame, are launching their pre-made cocktail range La Mascara, which formed a storyline on the controversial Melbourne-made show.



Jackie Gillies from The Real Housewives of Melbourne - launching a cocktail drink called


Jackie Gillies from The Real Housewives of Melbourne - launching a cocktail drink called La Mascara Picture: Nicole Cleary Source: News Limited



Weeks after finishing filming the reunion special of the series, Gillies, who storms off the set this weekend in the final episode, said she didn’t dwell on the past.


“I’m the type of person, and I think the viewers can see this, if I get upset with something, it’s for a short time and then I move on,” she said.



La Mascara launch. Ben and Jackie Gillies


La Mascara launch. Ben and Jackie Gillies Source: News Limited



“Yeah, for sure there were some times during the show that Gina frustrated me, but I’m sure I do the same for her.


“But I’m able to move on and I have a healthy respect for her.”


Gillies said she is happy with the final result of La Mascara, which is stocked in Dan Murphy’s.


“I think the thing I’m most proud of is that there were lots of nay-sayers out there,’’ she said.


“If there is something you believe in and are passionate about, just go and do it.”



Logies Crown Party. Jackie Gillies, Chyka Keebaugh, Lydia Schiavello and Gina Liano.


Logies Crown Party. Jackie Gillies, Chyka Keebaugh, Lydia Schiavello and Gina Liano. Source: News Corp Australia




The Real Housewives of Melbourne cast Andrea Moss, Chyka Keebaugh, Lydia Schiavello, Jack


The Real Housewives of Melbourne cast Andrea Moss, Chyka Keebaugh, Lydia Schiavello, Jackie Gillies, Janet Roach and Gina Liano at Chiswick Restaurant in Woollahra. Source: News Corp Australia




No comments:

Post a Comment